Whats in the Gite?
The property has been renovated and furnished to a very high standard which reflects the fact that this is our second home rather than a pure rental gite, where furnishings tend to be of a lower quality to those you would purchase for your own property.
For your added enjoyment you will find a collection of novels and reference books together with a selection of CD’s and DVD’s.
There is also a pair of binoculars to help you enjoy the abundant wildlife.
Below is a list of the salient items in the property:
- Two large leather three seater settees with one additional chair
- TV complete with English free to air channels (about 50 in total)
- Remote control DVD player (English DVD’s suitable)
- Mini Hifi system with CD player
- Ipod docking station and speaker system
- Additional TV/Video in Master Bedroom with seperate satellite tuner
- Shaker style kitchen table complete with seating for 6
- Full stock of crockery and cutlery for a minimum of 6 people
- Electric Halogen Hob with full extraction and lighting
- Large fan assisted double electric oven complete with grill and rotisserie
- Large Fridge Freezer with four draw freezer unit
- Full size dishwasher
- Washing machine with integral tumble dryer (although you shouldn’t need it!)
- Ironing board and full size steam iron
- Microwave oven incorporating a grill and defrost function
- 4 slice toaster
- Additional extending oak dining table and four chairs in the formal dining area.
- Free high speed WiFi and wired internet for guests
- Telephone with free landline calls to most of the world
- Full blackout blinds in each bedroom
- Charcoal barbeque complete with full set of tools
- Large patio table complete with 6 chairs and parasol
- Second patio table and chair set on the west facing Sun Terrace
- Set of four reclining full size sun loungers
- Outdoor games
- Childs high chair and baby travel cot